Types of IV Therapy
Intravenous therapy, or IV therapy, is a way for those with fatigue, chronic illnesses, and conditions to get a high concentration of nutrients directly into the bloodstream. IV treatments are full of health benefits and can help combat nutritional deficiencies by providing the essential nutrients that the body desperately needs in order to function properly.
Traditional medications typically have to be processed and metabolized through the stomach and contain other compounded ingredients. Because of this, our doctors prefer IV therapy for treatment due to the fact that they are administered directly into the blood, allowing them to work faster and more effectively.
How Does Nutritional IV Therapy Work?
By introducing the high levels of nutrients to the bloodstream intravenously, the stomach and bowels are bypassed, which would otherwise block the absorption of key nutrients. This means the body has direct access to the correct amount of nutrients it needs for optimal function.
We all seem to struggle in one way or another with getting the right nutrition through our diets. If you are struggling with a metabolic issue, fatigue, low energy, anxiety, or want to reduce the signs of aging, IV treatments can be customized to your specific needs by providing a nutrient boost in high concentrations intravenously.
Different Types of IV Options Available
There are many different types of IV therapy options available to meet your specific needs, such as:
- Vitamin IV therapy, or hydration therapy - can provide relief for those who deal with allergies, asthma, anxiety, depression, migraines, neurological conditions, chronic pain, fatigue, infections, dementia, Lyme disease, heavy metal toxicity, and much more
- Myer’s Cocktail - helps reduce seasonal allergies, fatigue, and inflammation
- Immunity - helps to strengthen your immune system and recover from illnesses quicker
- Recover and Performance - speeds up recovery time and enhances athletic performance
- Get Up and Go - burns fat and boosts metabolism
- Quench - hydrates and fights against fatigue
- Alleviate - reduces bloating and irritability as well as abdominal discomfort
- Inner Beauty - helps to reduce the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, acne, and dull or tired skin
- Reboot - helps to counteract the effects of hangover symptoms such as dehydration, headache, and nausea
Benefits of IV Treatments
Nutritional IV treatments can provide a number of benefits regardless of your age or the state of your health. IV treatments can help increase the vitamins and minerals the body needs to combat chronic disorders. For those who suffer from a chronic illness, their body needs a higher level of nutrients to restore their health.
IV treatments offer many additional benefits, including:
- Increased energy naturally
- Boosted immune system
- Fights chronic fatigue
- Improves appearance in skin, hair, nails
- Replenishes nutrients
- Prevents illness
- Better quality of sleep
- Decreased menstrual cramps
- Relief for Fibromyalgia
- Sinus relief
- And many more
There are several options available to help customize what your specific nutritional and vitamin needs are through IV therapy. Receiving an IV treatment is a safe and effective way to repair and restore the body with efficient and fast results.
For more information on your options for IV therapy in Modesto, CA, call us today at (209) 838-3434 for a complimentary consultation.