We offer physical therapy services for a wide range of musculoskeletal injuries, including joint, muscle, and nerve-related problems. Our highly trained chiropractor has helped many clients in Modesto, Stockton, Escalon and nearby areas recover from chronic pain due to illnesses and medical disorders. With our care, many patients have avoided surgery and habit-forming pain medications. Our doctor incorporates evidence-based, patient-centered approaches and techniques supported by years of experience into our treatments for disease and injury.
Physical Therapy Treatment
What is physical therapy? It involves the use of hands-on modalities and techniques to improve your flexibility, range of motion, and strength so that you can live pain-free and continue doing the activities you love.
Before prescribing any form of physical rehab, our doctor assesses your condition using your detailed medical history and specific physical tests and measures. This assessment is used to establish a diagnosis and a treatment protocol that addresses the root cause of your pain or medical condition.
At Escalon Physical Medicine in California, we treat your unique needs and help you to set attainable goals that get you long-term results and improved health and wellness. There is no one-size-fits-all model for pain management. You will receive an individualized rehabilitation program that targets your specific symptoms and ailments. Physical therapy is also used to complement the full range of other treatment options and specialties offered at our medical practice.
A visit to our physical rehabilitation center might be the solution to getting you the all-natural pain relief you need.
Physical therapy treatments may include:
- Massage therapy
- Chiropractic care, including manual adjustment techniques that treat problems with muscles, tendons, ligaments, and more
- Personalized corrective exercises designed to improve your strength, range of motion, and wellness
- Pain reduction through joint mobilization and manipulation
- Hot and cold treatments and modalities to relieve pain and stiffness, reduce swelling, accelerate the healing process, and improve your movement and function
- Physical activity and endurance testing and training
- Work and occupational retraining and return-to-work planning
- Use of assistive, supportive, or protective devices
- Individualized exercises program that you can do at home
Physical therapy is suitable for treating a range of conditions, including:
- Back pain
- Neck pain
- Shoulder pain
- Hip pain
- Joint pain
- And more
Physical Rehabilitation Center
The benefits of physical therapy at our physical rehabilitation center in Escalon, California include:
- Pain management with reduced need for pharmaceuticals
- Improved mobility and movement
- Recovery from injury or trauma
- Recovery from stroke or paralysis
- Fall prevention
- Improved balance
- Management of age-related medical problems
A visit to our state-of-the-art therapy center might be the solution to getting you the all-natural pain relief you need. Our professional and trained medical team is dedicated to providing you with the highest quality treatment and support so that you can return to the activities you enjoy in life.
Contact us to talk with a member of our medical team about physical therapy in Modesto, Stockton, Escalon or any nearby city in Northern California. Call to schedule your complimentary consultation today (209) 838-3434.